Once you have been notified by the team coach that you have earned a spot on a team you will need to get registered for the 2017-2018 season. This year, MSC United will be using TeamSnap for our entire registration process. We are excited about providing this time saving service to our families. Please download the teamsnap app to your phone as coaches can update rosters, schedules and communicate with parents via teamsnap.
Below are the steps to get registered.
- In order to register for a team you must have received a roster invitation from one of our coaches.
- Register online using the TeamSnap app. You will need to complete the online club registration and then select your child’s age group to set up payment options. During the registration process you may upload a copy of your child’s birth certificate or you can give a copy of the birth certificate at registration night on May 22nd.
- If you wish to pay via check/ cash please complete the registration form online and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can schedule a time for you to drop off a check / cash.
- Attend Registration night to pick out your child’s jersey number. For those that attend registration night you will be able to provide us with your child’s preference on jersey number. If you do not register online or attend registration night you will be assigned a jersey number between 1 and 18.
- Order Uniforms. Once we receive your registration and uniform number, you will receive an email from Eurosport / Soccer.com with the opportunity to order your child’s uniform. We do not keep inventory of uniforms so all orders must be placed online through soccer.com